Saturday, October 19, 2013

Lasko 758000 Cyclonic Ceramic Heater review

Lasko 758000 Cyclonic Ceramic Heater review
I had been searching for a space heater for my basement where I work. I spend most my time in the basement and it is one of the less heated area in our home so I went around researching about the best heater to use.

I have burned out two other heaters already so I was really determined to get the best heater out there that will last several winters with me on the basement.

I came across Lasko 758000 Cyclonic Ceramic Space Heater while searching the Web and the reviews were amazing so I decided to try it out. Here's my experience with this ceramic heater.

Amazing Oscillation of the Lasko 758000


The basement was actually not the only place I used this heater in seeing that it does a good job of heating the room. My basement is of medium size and it can get very chilly in winter. Since I work there, I certainly need a heater not just on that time of the year.

The Lasko 758000 Cyclonic Ceramic Heater can greatly cover the cover with warmth and I find it easy to control the air flow with the louver by the front grill. Whenever I want, i can easily reach into the heater and slide it up or down to control air flow.

This way, the ceramic heater easily keeps the area warm so I can work comfortably.

An Energy Efficient Heater with Convenient Features


This is the heater that I would recommend for you who if you have a poorly-insulated living area or you want to heat a certain part of your home.

You don't have to turn it on all day long. It has a thermostat that will cycle on and off for energy-efficiency. It has a 7-hour timer and easy to use electronic controls.There is an automatic thermostat-controlled setting in addition to low/high settings.

With regards to price, it is a mid-ranged heater that would fit your budget. It is durable and its features makes its price reasonable.

The design is also very space saving so that you can easily place it upon the wall without any trouble.